• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

robertson b1-rd info???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corvettercr

robertson b1-rd thread and solo flight

hi guys i just bought my first u/l.

(look left) thats my baby. any ways i havent got the chance to fly her yet but she is ready. im not though, its been 18+ years sence ive soloed. i live in the middle of no where and finding an instructor has proven near imposible, i do however have a good freind that ownes a cessna 172 and were going up in that a few times to get me used to banking and climbing/decending............

yea i know what alot of you are thinking that it will no way no how compare to flying my u/l. but arent the physics the same. one is just heaver than the other thus affecting the way it flies? my b1-rd is set up just like a j-3 cub witch i have flown years ago.

also any advice and info on this plane would be great. seems as if there isnt much on the web.

Last edited:
Back