• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

How many of you guys fly RC Planes too?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, title says it all. I'm not a homebuilder yet... mostly just doing research, but I"m an avid RC Airplane and Heli pilot.

I've been flying planes for about 9 years now. I started flying glow planes, then switched to electric before they really started getting popular, now I'm switching back to glow for some planes.

Here's a picture of my latest project. A Sceadu Evo .50 (a .50 is half a cubic inch displacement)

--Paul

Attachments

• project1.jpg
    project1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 627
Back