• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Information that you can get

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Schaumberg

Information that you can get Free

There is much information on just about anything that you can imagine out there. Free printed magazines for businesses and web information. I know because I get many magazines and always ask the web. My brother in law has many machines, (lathes,milling machines,grinders,etc.) in his garage. He does all kinds of work for people. His son (my nephew) welds up aluminum intercoolers for a supplier of turbo kits when he is not at his normal job or up here snowmobiling. We horse trade constanly. When my brother in law was young he tried to make his car fly. It did just before it hit the tree. If anybody says something , verify that. Do assk when you have a question and tell other folks when you find something out. Many folks take, less folks give, and fewer folks say thank you.

Knowledge is power!:ban:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back