• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Corben Junior Ace Turtledeck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaatz1084

Back in the 1930s, Corben Junior Ace aircraft had a different turtledeck and windscreen to make the aircraft into a closed cockpit. However, I have never been able to find any plans or other description (other than a few faded pictures) that tells how this conversion takes place. In fact, the pics I have seen are of the same aircraft as both an open and closed cockpit aircraft.

Does anyone know where I can find plans to the closed cockpit windscreen and turtledeck? BTW...please don't refer me Bill Wood and his Ace aircraft company in Toccoa, GA. I'm friends with him, and he can't locate these turtledeck plans, either.

Thanks.

Back