• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

smith termite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jany77

hi i just finished my gyroplane but id like to build something else ,while im flying our club c-150 i can slowly build my own airplane i was looking for something easy to build mostly out of wood, fwe airplanes come to mind but one i really like is baby ace ,it has big useful load but unfortunately for me i cant weld never did and i dont want to learn either, another i like is smith termite all wood but i did not found any info on it ,no handeling characteristics or any flight report, if anyone has any experience with smith termite either good or bad please post it here so i can learn more about this plane thank you

Back