• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Intake scoop on nose bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cook11

Is mounting the updraft intake scoop from the nose bowl to the carb a good or bad idea? I want to streamline the lower cowl on my experimental Pacer which has a Lycoming 0-320 160 hp so that it is flat. The first two aircraft are Swick-T and the last photo is my Pacer. I have a larger than stock nose bowl due to the C-172 exhaust that is in place. Any info/help will be appreciated!

Attachments

• T1.JPG
    T1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 325
  • T2.JPG
    T2.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 270
  • pacer front.jpg
    pacer front.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 525
Back