• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

wing spar angle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jany77

hi guys im working on the wing for davis aircraft the wing is build in one piece ,the angles on spars are 2024 t3 2x2x.025 since i could not find anythink like that anywhere i was thinking if i can replace the angles with 2x2x0.125 and double it the inside angle will be cut down to 1.875x1.875x0.125 anf file radius will be made so it will fit inside the angle this way its will be 2x2x0.25 but made out of 2 pieces any problem im looking for here or is it ok to go ahead thank you

Back