• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rohr 2-175

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plncraze

Supporting Member
I saw this plane in a three view some years ago and I come back to it frequently in my thoughts as a great design. Compared to all the other "take home" airplanes this one seems like it really could be loaded on a trailer at the
end of the flying day. I have read De Piolenc's summary both in Contact! Magazine and on his website and seen the pics on the web but nothing more. In my mind it would be an excellent start to a Light Sport aircraft. Orion mentioned it once on this site in regards to flow control devices.
Does anyone have any additional info on this plane and any ideas why it has not been copied as a homebuilt?

Back