+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: rotax rick

rotax rick

anybody had any dealings with him? $ seam to good to be true!

Re: rotax rick

I've seen his ads in Barnstormers but I don't know much about him. Check your messages

i purchased a psru nice guy

just ordered a 670 from rotax rick he has a great warrant and a good reputation .as a engine builder myself my engines have won many championships,and set many world records. i have learned over many years that you should always find the best in there field,and learn from them .!!!!!!or in my case i believe that rotax rick is one of the best in his field.so for once ill let rick build my engines.ill keep you all posted installing this engine on my cgs hawk arrow!

engines that run 4hrs without failure will most certainly have a very long life!when a engine fails like yours. it could be caused by many things the timing is fixed.your problem was not a mechinical failer. so it was either oil,fuel, or load!when i say load its possibe that the propeller speed was improper!if not then we look at fuel i say this because i myself got lazy and let my 503 set for 3 months to my amazment when i started it it it would not run,. after removing carbs i found the bowls where cummed up the fuels out there are terrible these days.avg gas will stay good for years not car gas!the next thing i see is the wrong oil, not all 2 stroke oils are equal. ive been boring engines for 26 years mostly 2 strokes ive been contracted by mercury for engine evauation,if i could look at your plugs ,and piston i would be happy to tell you what happen to your engine .ive bored thousands of engines ive seen it all. hope this helps . mark miller miller performance engineering

I have built over 300 engines in the last 4 years and have never refuesed any warranty claim . I even have gone as far as to rebuild a engine that the customer let the oil injection tank run out. I completely rebuilt that engine and paid the shipping back to him. I don't even know the above person. I have only ever heard of one 503 that I rebuilt for a airplane that siezed . The customer replaced the fan belt and it failed. I fixed that engine for free also.
    Anybody can write bull in a blog . Many competitors cry that my rebuilt engines & parts are being sold to cheap. NOBODY has a better warranty than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotax Rick View Post
    Anybody can write bull in a blog.
    And fortunately enough, any manufacturer/business can counter that too. Most people easily punch through (undeserved) bad stories, with which I'm not implying that Bucaneer's is.

Welcome to HBA Rick!
    Kennis vermenigvuldig je door het te delen.
    (You multiply knowledge by dividing it)

Thumbs up Re: rotax rick

Ive had Rick rebuild one of my engines, and it has more balls than when new!!!!!!!!
    on my Micro mong rocket seaplane

For those just joining the thread, the post Rick and others are referencing was removed because it didn't fall in line with guideline #9 of the HBA code of conduct. I believe it was a matter of not being familiar with the HBA guidelines. It can't hurt for us all to look them over from time to time.

HBA Code of Conduct - Please Read Before Posting

Welcome to the group Rick. Glad to have you here.

Jake

I am proud to be part of this site. I am here for anyone having any consern or questions about a Rotax 2 stroke aviation engine. Even if you plan to purchase a engine from someone else I will help you make this important decision . Feel free to call me anytime 7 days a week. (239)572-0021
    THANKS to everyone for there kind support.
    ROTAX RICK

rick it sure was nice meeting you and your family.thanks for my new engine!its so fast when i was flying last night,i had to land so my lights could catchup.thanks again mark

Hello, Do you go by rotax or Mr Rick I bought a plane that I believe it has a 503, could be a 447? I've only seen it once, the plane has been sitting for over 5 years. It has a gear box on it. I am wondering if you could give me an idea of what it would cost to go through because I hear you are the best out there and your prices are fair. I imagine the crank needs to be replaced? or do you grind cranks? How do you ship an engine like this down to you? I am in wisconsin, or maybe you go to the eaa airshow and I could bring it to you if I can afford to have it brought up to speed right away.

I have had 2 582's rebuilt by Rick. He has always given me good service at a fair price, with lots of free advice. It is evident Rick loves what he does.

Hello Rick, I bet you remeber me......I was ready to Burn my bird and post the video on youtube then I met Rotax Rick....Our Lord works in misteries ways indeed

Rotax Rick is the best. I purchased a 503 DCDI engine from him. This engine ran better then any I owned. Best prices and best workmanship I have seen. Everyone who saw my 503 asked, where did you get that engine. I would proudly say...Rotax Rick

Anyone who asks me where to buy a Rotax, I say there is only one place...Rotax Rick....And if they ask or say..I need my engine repaired where would you go...Again...Rotax Rick....I would not think twice...

Tony

Check this out.....Here is one of Rotax Ricks 503 DCDI.

Hi-Max with Rotax 503 DCDI - YouTube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast