• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

How to make your own Gaskets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armilite

How to make your own Gaskets. Excellent Video. The one she is using looks like the $250 model. Originally designed for Scrap Bookers, so buy it for the wife, gain a few points with Honey Dwe
smile.png
, then have the bright idea later on how you could make your Engine Gaskets, and save money, ask for her Help! Women always want to be wanted, needing our Help. Reverse Physically.
smile.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ha8gE7EQT8

Cricut Mini All Occasion Electric Die Cutting Machines, start at $80 and go up to $250 depending on how big you need. Let me see (1) 670 Base Gasket alone I bought a while ago cost $14. $80/$14 = 5/6 Gaskets and it's paid for. Larger Unit $250/$14 = 17/18 and it's paid for. Might be other use's for it like Rubber Seals, Decals, etc.

We should have a Database of these old Skidoo/Rotax and other Engine Gaskets.

Sold at Walmart: http://www.walmart.c...3168688&veh=sem

Let me see, her Birthday is coming April 5th, wait I almost forgot our 39th Aniversary is Feb 26th. I know what I'm getting her!

Back