• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

1984 kawasaki ta440a

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael ash

I have a 440 engine which I wouldn't mind getting one or two more horsepower. I ported exhaust manifolds front and rear in Y pipe. Polished exhaust ports but didn't cut original height and width. Intake manifold matched and grinned not polished to keep turbulence at max. Thinking of boring and polishing outer carb throat and adding more cooling to rear head. 2 cycle is great design but got to take care of them any help from u smart and experienced flyers and power plant folks. Mike ash. Finksburg md

Back