• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

cuyuna engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawkn701sp

I have two cuyuna engines they appear to be the same but one has 2 separate ignition coils with no electrical box ,the other has one coil with two plug wires I assume cdi ignition it also has electrical box mounted ont the side o engine it has a strong good spark the other may be incomplete but its supposed to be a better engine,the wires coming out of the engine are different colers on both engines so im leary trying to put the ignition box on the other engine because of the different coler codes so my thought is one is cdi ignition and the other isn't, I that be the caes what is the wiring diagram for the one with out the box ,I have a book on the one that fires but its different than the one without the box.i am new to these ecuyunas but id like to give them a try regardless of any poor responces from rotax guys ,any ideas are welcome thanks:)

Back